As reported in Chain Store Age and Women Wear’s Daily (WWD) article, retailers using Salesfloor drove up to 50% more sales on Black Friday 2020 compared to Black Friday 2019. Virtual and in-store appointments have also surged, with retailers seeing a 1025% increase in virtual and in-store appointments booked via Salesfloor.
The online shopping trend doesn’t seem to be slowing down, with 2020 proving to be the year of clienteling and virtual selling. More retailers have partnered Salesfloor in 2020 than any other year before to bridge the online-offline service gap , including Ben Bridge, Cos Bar, Buckle, and more.
Salesfloor consolidates clienteling, virtual selling, live events, and all features retailers need today on a single platform. We continue to bring new, innovative features to help retailers elevate the omnichannel experience. These are some of the must-have features for a post-pandemic reality that Salesfloor is delivering in 2021.
In 2021, the Salesfloor platform will better enable customers to shop with their local stores by offering convenient and secure video consultations with in-store product experts.
Store Associates can create localized in-store or virtual events for customers. Empower associates to drive traffic to stores and create engaging online customer experiences through events.
- Each store creates personalized events for their customers.
- Customers receive invitations through all Salesfloor channels like e-mail, text message or social media.
RSVPs can be managed and reported for each event.
Associates reach a broad audience with livestream events. Customers can watch livestreams or view a re-stream of real-life experts.
- Associates record or live stream video events.
- Live streaming can be viewed on the retailer’s e-commerce site and all Salesfloor customer-facing touchpoints.
- Re-stream videos can be shared with customers via e-mail, text message or social media.
While in a chat/video consultation, customers share their screen with an associate to co-browse the retailer’s e-commerce site for a premium guided selling experience.
- Integrated screenshare into Salesfloor’s Live Chat/Video functionality.
- Associates can recommend products as they browse the site with the customer.
When online customers reach out to local store associates for help, capture valuable customer intent and preference data so associates can make better recommendations.
- Custom dynamic form fields and messaging bots capture customer needs.
- Incoming leads have enhanced routing to the appropriate associate.
Create dynamic rules that detect selling opportunities and customer propensity to buy. Automatically notify associates of the best time to reach out to their customers and make personalized recommendations.
- Easy-to-build task rules engine.
- Intelligent rules based on transaction history, browsing history, customer attributes, digital conversations, and third-party data.
Associates build a cart of recommended products that link customers directly to the e-commerce shopping cart for a convenient online checkout experience.
- Associates add a basket of products to cart and assign to new or existing customer.
- Embedded link in text message, live chat or e-mail integrates with retailer’s e-commerce platform to automatically populate shopping cart.
Enhance your digital roadmap
Salesfloor can help your brand achieve its omnichannel customer engagement and sales goals by connecting your sales associates with online shoppers and providing real, authentic customer service that cannot be replicated by even the best code. Let us show you how.